As well as Packaged Bank Accounts we also specialise in reclaiming…
If you have been mis-sold Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) you could be owed hundreds, or even thousands of pounds. Uclaim work on a No Win, No Fee basis and there are no upfront fees or administration charges to pay. If your claim is not successful, you will not pay a penny. In the first half of 2014 the Financial Ombudsman Services resolved 64% of PPI complaints in favour of U, the consumer.
If any of the following are true for you, you may well be entitled to a refund:
* Didn’t realise a PPI policy had been added to your account?
* Were self employed, unemployed, retired, student or a director?
* Working for an agency, temporary work,
or working less than 16 hours per week?
* Felt pressured into taking PPI?
* Had an existing medical condition?
* Didn’t have the Terms and Conditions explained?
* Had to take PPI in order to obtain the finance?
* Wasn’t made clear that PPI was optional?
These are just some of the reasons you may have been mis-sold PPI. Call us today on 01872 211 380 without any obligation to find out if you may be due compensation.
“Of course you are free to make a complaint yourself or approach a free service such as the Citizen Advice Bureau”