There are a host of reasons why you might have been mis-sold a mortgage or are a victim of mortgage mis-selling.
If you can answer yes to any of these questions you may well be entitled to a refund:
* Did you arrange your mortgage through a mortgage broker, and was the lender a specialist or sub prime lender?
* Is your mortgage on an interest only basis?
* Were you encouraged to self-certify your income?
* Were you only given one lender or product as an option?
* Did you pay a large fee?
* Did you buy your house under the “Right
to Buy” scheme?
* Does your mortgage go past your retirement age?
* Did you remortgage to pay off debt?
* Were the terms and conditions of the mortgage fully explained to you?
These are just some of the reasons you may have been mis-sold a mortgage. Call us today to find out if you are due compensation.
All of these services will be undertaken under a No Win, No Fee agreement.
Of course you are free to make a complaint yourself or approach a free service such as the Citizens Advice Bureau.